Lasting Hours Lasting Hours

Perfect!

Hye Pixzel, you made some great song here. The chord progressions, the sounds and the overall song structure is very refreshing and very well developed.

Perfectly done! :thumbs up:

[Pixzel] Forward This Year [Pixzel] Forward This Year

Nice track... ;)

The polyphonic style of this sing is nicely done. Although each melody is independent and it's fighting each other, they are blended in very nice way.
Excellent job! :)

Kw- Far From Fighting (DEMO_) Kw- Far From Fighting (DEMO_)

:O Cool...

I like this track very much, it has a chill-out feel to it and it's such a shame that is only a Demo! T_T

Make a complete version plz!! >_>

Kaizerwolf responds:

I have it somewhere, I don't remember the file name though. I'll have to look through. ;)

[Pixzel] Motion Poison [Pixzel] Motion Poison

Sweet track ;)

This track sounds nice. It's not too complex, but its simplicity is part of its charm. The arpeggiated pad is the best part of it.

8/10

iPixzel responds:

Thanks Pumo!

Kw- Ring Of The Ignus Kw- Ring Of The Ignus

:D Excellent!!

This is really sweet. You've done an excellent work on it! :D
Pretty nice house style with a mix between old school (with the percussive organ, etc) and new school (the pikes and the arpeggios) house, with a nice digital feel to it.

What did you use for this song? (i mean synths, generators, VSTs)

Kaizerwolf responds:

Thanks for reviewing!

It was mostly a combination of Z3ta+ and 3xOsc.

~BH~ Summer Breeze ~BH~ Summer Breeze

Simply beautiful... T_T

As i said on DA, it's a really beautiful song. Makes me feel almost sad but in a very nice and warm way. Something like a melancholy feeling with a touch of happiness, much of an hybrid feeling. 10/10

Thanks again :D

~BH~ Crystalline Cloudscape ~BH~ Crystalline Cloudscape

Woow!!

Erik, this song is indeed very well arranged.
I like a lot the fact you used voices made from scratch, and also the kick drum! (It has its power!)

One of the things i also liked a lot are the arpeggios like on 2:02 (I'm an arpeggio maniac xD )

Deserves more than 10, but unfortunatetly that option is not available. :P

Downloading the song right now... :3

Blackhole12 responds:

You can find drum samples in the oddest of places... :P

Thanks :3

Idea #108 Idea #108

Excellent loop.

Very nice loop. It features a vague style of an arcade shoot 'em up game for PC i played several years ago (can't remember the name of the game) although this one has MUCH better sounds ;).
It does have a nostalgic feel (at least for me) >_>

Blackhole12 responds:

Several people have said that. I have no idea what game it is xD

~BH~ The Plea ~BH~ The Plea

Excellent job, as always ;)

What can i say this time?
Every time i listen to a new song from you, it's simply a superb experience.

Every new song you make is getting better, and better, and better, and... well, you get the idea. ;)

15/10 xD

Blackhole12 responds:

The guys on CTG think the song's a piece of crap :C

Forelorn Lemons Forelorn Lemons

"Very Quiet"

This song is indeed very nice, and has a lot of atmosphere. The overall composition is simply great. I could listen to it looping and looping for a prolonged period of time and enjoying it every time. Maybe my only complain is that i feel the drums a bit dry and with a lack of stereo presence, but other than that, it's an outrageous work. :)